Outer: 3,500mm Waterproof Nylon Shell with 5,000mm Waterproof Polyester Bedford Hood and Yoke with SplashMagic Pattern
Insulation: Ultra-fine Poly Padding
Lining: Soft Polyester Mesh
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Hydra = Featuring a 3,500mm Waterproof Outer and 5,000mm Waterproof Hood and Yoke - will repel the rain even in heavy storms.
- Cloud = because it's sooo soft and fluffy! Fully insulated with high quality lightweight poly fill.
- Soft mesh lining to feel nice against the skin and give an added layer of warmth. ⠀
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes will keep little hands cosy and warm. ⠀
- Fleece lined zipper pockets - we're all about the extra warmth!⠀
- Reflective features front and back⠀
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex fit.
We have taken a puffer jacket and Therm-ified it! Made from durable yet lightweight and waterproof nylon fabric plus an extra waterproof 5,000mm fabric on the hood and yoke - this soft and cosy jacket is will repel rain even in heavy storms. PLUS now also featuring our signature SplashMagic pattern that appears in the rain!
The ultra-fine poly padding is warm without being bulky, and the soft lining makes this jacket super snuggly (no yucky feeling fabric here!). We have also added our signature Therm handwarmer cuffs + fleece lined pockets to keep those wee hands and fingers warm all winter.
This seriously is a puffer on steroids. And guess what else? It is machine washable! We know kids get dirty all the time. ALL.THE.TIME. So just throw it in the washing machine and the dryer and you are good to go.
Match with the waterproof Splash Pant for an all over wet-weather outfit - $19.99 with any jacket purchase. (Add the jacket to the cart first, then there will be an option to add $19.99 pant at checkout)
Therm Quality Guarantee: Check our Quality and Returns Policy here
Please note we will not be restocking any items this winter due to the 4-5 month lead time on new production runs. If your preferred item is out of stock, please feel free to check your local stockist here